[ET Trac] #2654: PR for ADMAnalysis Trace function with incorrect interface

Samuel Cupp trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Thu Oct 6 12:44:56 CDT 2022

#2654: PR for ADMAnalysis Trace function with incorrect interface

 Reporter: Samuel Cupp
Component: EinsteinToolkit thorn

The new macros that came with PreSync set read-only variables to const, which led to compiler warnings appearing in ADMAnalysis because Trace does not respect these consts. I fixed the consts, but I also noticed in the process that the interface.ccl lists the tensor Trace is tracing is listed as OUT instead of IN. I created a [pull request](https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/einsteinanalysis/pull-requests/20) with these changes.

--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2654/pr-for-admanalysis-trace-function-with