[ET Trac] #2753: Add CarpetX thorns to Einstein Toolkit manifest

Erik Schnetter trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Fri Aug 25 08:22:39 CDT 2023

#2753: Add CarpetX thorns to Einstein Toolkit manifest

 Reporter: Erik Schnetter
Component: Other

Comment (by Erik Schnetter):

I corrected the missing ExternalLibraries and disabled the PoissonX thorn.

I am looking for guidance regarding C\+\+17. I can see several ways forward:

* Update currently supported machines, possibly removing some old machines from the list
* Disabling CarpetX by default everywhere
* Explicitly disabling CarpetX on those machines that don’t support C\+\+17 \(possibly many machines\) and updating others

Sam, do you have a list of machines that you consider “high priority” for the release?

-erik

‌

--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2753/add-carpetx-thorns-to-einstein-toolkit