[ET Trac] #2717: Failed To Initialize Nba 2k12 Securom

Anonymous trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Fri Mar 17 00:32:57 CDT 2023

#2717: Failed To Initialize Nba 2k12 Securom

 Reporter:
Component:

**Failed To Initialize Nba 2k12 Securom**

 🆘🔥👉 👈🔥🆘 Download >>> [https://urlcod.com/2t38l3](https://urlcod.com/2t38l3)

Note: If the official SecuROM offline activation is shut down for good, a tool exists which can generate unlock codes for you directly on your PC (you know, actually offline). The 80_PA utility uses the same algorithm and behaviors as the real SecuROM activation service, so the results are indistinguishable from the real thing, as far as your PC is concerned.
To be able to do this, you will need to launch GTA IV and then re-enumerate the disc by following the on-screen prompts. This will be a valid solution only if the SecuROM error comes from the game files themselves.
If activating SecuROM is not an option, your only chance at getting into the GTA 4: Ep2 was to patch it out. A modified executable by Reloaded exists to circumvent the game's DRM and boot without any SecuROM fuss at all. Some might even see it as the ideal way to play the game in a post-SecuROM world.
If activating SecuROM is not an option, your only chance at getting into the leaked GTA 4: Ep1 was to patch it out. A modified executable by Reloaded exists to circumvent the game's DRM and boot without any SecuROM fuss at all. Some might even see it as the ideal way to play the game in a post-SecuROM world.
Issue with Securom Anti-Virus Removal is that some antivirus program can actually find the exploits used in the removal steps to remove Securom Virus. This can be easily fixed by going into windows control panel and uninstalling all the "ATI" software aghain.
I had upgraded my to DX11 and then the game wouldn't load, so I thought I'd just re-install everything from scratch. No dice. I came here and got all the info I needed, so I saved it for the last resort. I ran the command and it's still not working. I've followed the directions and I'm still at Securom failed to initialize nba 2k12 securom. I've searched everywhere and all I can find is: a bug report/support thread, with no answers, and a video that was posted 4 or 5 years ago. I've been unable to find ANY answers anywhere. Hopefully this site has a fix, at least a link to said fix. I'm not asking for advice, I'm asking for a fix. 6a6f617c0c

--
Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2717/failed-to-initialize-nba-2k12-securom