[ET Trac] #2725: Walltime being overwritten to 24 hours

Matthew Cerep trac-noreply at einsteintoolkit.org
Tue May 9 10:09:55 CDT 2023

#2725: Walltime being overwritten to 24 hours

 Reporter: Matthew Cerep
Component: SimFactory

Whenever I submit a job, the walltime gets set to 24 hours. Even if I hardcode a max\_walltime for TerminationTrigger as some value, when I look at the parfile it outputs in the simulation directory the value gets overwritten to 24. I went into the submitScript file and hardcoded the walltime there to my desired walltime as well, but that doesn’t help. The parfile and log.txt file \(attached is the log file\) says the walltime is 24 hours, but running qstat -u says it’s the desired walltime. I believe the issue is with SimFactory, but I’m not sure what’s going on or how to fix it.

Ticket URL: https://bitbucket.org/einsteintoolkit/tickets/issues/2725/walltime-being-overwritten-to-24-hours