[Users] GetComponents script and svn over https:

Roland Haas roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu
Wed Apr 14 07:26:18 CDT 2010

Hello all,

for the testsuites I wanted to check out LegoExcision from

https://svn.aei.mpg.de/numrel/Excision/LegoExcision/trunk/

(the http://svn.aei.mpg.de address did not work) and found that
GetComponents seems to stall when trying to check the thorn out. Running
with "-v" I get to see subversions prompt:

   Checking out module: Excision/LegoExcision
       from repository:
https://svn.aei.mpg.de/numrel/Excision/LegoExcision/trunk
                  into: Testsuites/arrangements
cwd = /localdata/rhaas3/Testsuites
svn co   https://svn.aei.mpg.de/numrel/Excision/LegoExcision/trunk
arrangements/Excision/LegoExcision
Error validating server certificate for 'https://svn.aei.mpg.de:443':
  - The certificate is not issued by a trusted authority. Use the
    fingerprint to validate the certificate manually!
Certificate information:
  - Hostname: svn.aei.mpg.de
  - Valid: from Feb 23 16:02:12 2010 GMT until Feb 22 16:02:12 2015 GMT
  - Issuer: Max-Planck-Gesellschaft, DE
  - Fingerprint: 03:b4:e8:6e:d9:09:e9:93:72:e9:ff:fa:df:e4:2c:6d:1d:2a:e4:66
(R)eject or accept (t)emporarily? t

Obviously one could fix this with the fixes that were proposed on the
Cactus users list but it would be nice if GetComponets which might be
the first thing new Cactus users use would display these prompts by default.