[Users] GetComponents script and svn over https:

Barry Wardell barry.wardell at aei.mpg.de
Wed Apr 14 08:15:04 CDT 2010

Hi Roland,

I think the easiest solution would be to make LegoExcision available via
http. I have been enabling http access to repositories on a case-by-case
basis. So far only AEIThorns is available, but it is easy to make other
public thorns available too.

I have now enabled access via
http://svn.aei.mpg.de/numrel/Excision/LegoExcision/trunk/. Please let me
know if there are any other repositories causing similar problems.

Regards,
Barry