[Users] test suite data files commits to svn

Bruno C. Mundim bcmsma at astro.rit.edu
Sun Apr 18 22:14:10 CDT 2010

Hi,

I have seen a few Thorns with a lot of test data files committed
to the svn repository. I was wondering if that is really necessary.
Committing only the parameter file that generates all those data files
seems more natural to me and avoids unnecessary network traffic whenever
we update the thorns. Besides it is cleaner and easier to spot what was
really changed/updated. What do you think? Should we adopt as best
practice not committing the data files themselves? and commit only the
test suite parameter files?

Thanks,
Bruno.