[Users] test suite data files commits to svn

Baiotti Luca baiotti at ile.osaka-u.ac.jp
Sun Apr 18 22:21:41 CDT 2010

Hi Bruno,

the idea of the testsuites is to have reliable data (corresponding to a given
parfile) to compare with, when one wants to check that the code works , e.g., on a
new machine or that a change in the source code has not introduced unwanted
behaviour. So the data are a fundamental part of the testsuites.

Luca