[Users] HydroBase description

Roland Haas roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu
Mon Apr 26 15:03:54 CDT 2010

Hello all,

I have put a short description of HydroBase, its grid-variables and the
units used into the wiki. It is really just what can be found in the
documentation (currently out of date) and interface.ccl.

Since I have never done MHD and don't know the conventions used in that
field would someone who is knowledgeable mind reading through it and
checking in particular the units I give for B and its definition in
terms of the (dual) Faraday tensor, please?

One could also add descriptions for the parameters, but these would
really be just copies of what is in param.ccl.

Also it would be nice to note if these choices for units of the various
quantities exhaust the freedom to choose units (I would think that with
temperature and specific entropy they should, even determine the mass of
the (ideal gas) particle that makes up the fluid).