[Users] unable to build documentation due to change in data format

Roland Haas roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu
Thu Apr 29 08:16:54 CDT 2010

Hello all,

it seems the move from CVS to subversion has had the side effect of
changing the date field in checked out files from

\def\CA at styledate{\CA at getcvsdate $Date: 2009/02/13 15:45:19 $}

\def\CA at styledate{\CA at getcvsdate $Date: 2009-02-13 10:45:19 -0500 (Fri,
13 Feb 2009) $}

in doc/latex/cactus.sty this causes \CA at getcvsdate (line 36) in
\CA at styledate to fail. This in turn prevents me from building
documentation (at least for the HydroBase thorn). Changing the \def line
back to what it looked like before the move fixes this.