[Users] McLachlan updated

Ian Hinder ian.hinder at aei.mpg.de
Wed Dec 8 12:15:40 CST 2010

On 8 Dec 2010, at 17:39, Erik Schnetter wrote:

> Recent improvements to Kranc slightly changed the way in which
> boundary conditions to non-evolved variables are applied. After
> updating the McLachlan source code, I have now pushed a newly
> generated McLachlan version to its repository. It passes the
> ML_BSSN_Test test suite.

Just to be clear: the new version produces different results on the (periodic) boundaries for the constraint variables, and so the test suite data was regenerated.  Erik: as I understand it, in the previous version the periodic boundary conditions were not applied to the constraints, whereas now they are?

ian.hinder at aei.mpg.de