[Users] GRHydro: NaN checks

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Mon Jul 19 08:43:00 CDT 2010

Hi,

On Sun, Jul 18, 2010 at 11:56:22AM -0700, Christian D. Ott wrote:
> performance aside, these statements also clutter the code. They are
> trivial to put in if needed and I see no advantage in keeping them.

I agree with Erik that if they affect performance that much we should
protect them with #defines, but leave them in the code - even if this
clutters it. They are much easier to put back in by setting a #define
than by putting them all in back by hand. They can help quite a bit when
you know that there are NaNs produces somewhere in GRHydro and you want
to know quickly where and why.

I don't object to make the default omitting them from the built.

Frank