[Users] GRHydro: NaN checks

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Mon Jul 19 16:25:39 CDT 2010

On Mon, Jul 19, 2010 at 4:11 PM, Christian Reisswig
<reisswig at tapir.caltech.edu> wrote:

> just some maybe trivial comment from my side: please use double or int numbers
> for the mask and not some fancy memory saving bitmask. This makes
> visualization much easier because readers won't have to distinguish between
> weird number formats.

Here is another maybe trivial comment: If the density has been output
as HDF5 file, please add functionality to display it as nanmask, so
that we don't have to convert the numbers and write a second file.
Often, nans are displayed as black or red or zero, and that isn't
always good to look at.

Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu>   http://www.cct.lsu.edu/~eschnett/