[Users] Cannot update QuasiLocalMeasures

Roland Haas roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu
Mon Jun 14 08:00:10 CDT 2010

Hello Eloisa,

> has this issue been resolved in the end? It appears that I'm having the
> same problem from damiana, but in an intermittent and unreproducible way.
I can now to a cvs update without a hang. However the file that was
giving me trouble

/LSUThorns/QuasiLocalMeasures/test/qlm-minkowski/quasilocalmeasures::qlm_invariant_coordinates.norm_inf.asc

is also no longer present. I have still not heard from cct support, so
have no idea whether they were involved or not.