[Users] TwoPunctures and [xyz]_offset

Roland Haas roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu
Thu Jun 24 08:48:20 CDT 2010

Hello Frank, all,

> It seems that we agree that the later loop should also be removed now.
> If no one objects I will commit this later today.
I never saw the patch, did you post it to some other mailing list?

This issue also affects the matter sources (since TOVSolver uses Cactus'
coordinate system where the BHs are at some arbitrary location and not
TwoPunctures in which the punctures are at +/-par_b). Should already be
fixed in the momentum_constraint branch (also fixes some other issues
concerning matter sources).