[Users] TwoPunctures and [xyz]_offset

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Thu Jun 24 10:45:08 CDT 2010

On Thu, Jun 24, 2010 at 09:48:20AM -0400, Roland Haas wrote:
> I never saw the patch, did you post it to some other mailing list?

No, I just described the loop, which is easy to find. Look for the
offset parameter and where the coordinate GFs are changed.

> This issue also affects the matter sources

That is how I noted it. I suddenly saw two matter blobs on the Cactus
grid.

> Should already be
> fixed in the momentum_constraint branch (also fixes some other issues
> concerning matter sources).

Do you think we could make that branch the default branch at some point?
I don't like this diverging so much.

Frank