[Users] Patch for TwoPunctures

Barry Wardell barry.wardell at aei.mpg.de
Fri May 14 09:11:30 CDT 2010

Hi Roland,

After looking at this section of code further, it seems that the
termination criterion for the bare mass search could be improved.
Attached is an updated patch which implements and improved check. It now
continues trying to find the bare masses until the ADM masses are within
a specified tolerance of their target. Other than the change in
termination criterion, the algorithm is unchanged, although I have
simplified the calculation of a new bare mass guess somewhat.

Barry