[Users] Cannot update QuasiLocalMeasures

Roland Haas roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu
Mon May 31 07:59:07 CDT 2010

Hello Erik, Barry,

> This is from home.  I think it works fine from LSU.
It worked for me from within LSU, yes (on is.cct.lsu.edu). Just cvs
update will do the trick, GetComponents is not required.

> Could IT support
> reproduce the problem?  If not, they probably won't be able to solve it...
They never seem to have tried. maybe they do not have access to an
outside machine?

I me sending emails back and forth with them I could narrow the problem
down to find one file that gives trouble.

/LSUThorns/QuasiLocalMeasures/test/qlm-minkowski/quasilocalmeasures::qlm_invariant_coordinates.norm_inf.asc

Which I cannot update (but can check out).

I have enclosed a transcript of the latest email. I have not heard from
support since then (neither that they have given up nor that the problem
has been solved).