[Users] Meeting reminder

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Sun Nov 14 10:55:47 CST 2010

Hi,

This is a reminder about the weekly ET phone call on Monday, Nov 15th,
at 10am central US time. I will be out of town, but hope to be able to
call in (Bruno: please open the call if I cannot). The main topic will
be the release, which is over-due and should happen this week.

On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 06:13:32PM -0500, Roland Haas wrote:
> * Testsuites
> ** AHFinderDirect discrepancy between different numbers of
> processors still persists, see emails on the mailing list for
> details
> ** Ian mentioned that he sees processor number dependencies in
> Multipole as well, and Peter saw some differences that seem to stem
> from the interpolator.
> ** looking for testsuite for AEILocalInterp (and/or the
> interpolation drivers)

I would like to make this a blocker from what I read on the mailing list.
Pugh might not be used by the majority of the users, but the interpolator
and AHFinderDirect have to work with it. I will not have the time to look
into this. Can please someone continue to look at it, and finish it such
that we can provide correct and passing testsuites?

> ** McLachlan differences: Ian wanted look into them
> ** GRHydro: still needs work, possibly on PPM

Since the release is now more and more holding up general work, I tend
to think we should release even if this is not fixed yet, and mention it
in the notes. Obviously, it would be even better if we can.

Information how to call in can be found here:

  http://einsteintoolkit.org/info/support/

Frank Loeffler