[Users] Problem while installing Visit Carpet plugin

Sheler, Stephen Andrew sheler1 at live.marshall.edu
Fri Oct 8 15:31:17 CDT 2010

 Hello,
I am an undergraduate student at Marshall University doing research with Dr. Maria Babiuc-Hamilton. I encountered a problem while configuring Mac OS X for Cactus. I followed the instructions on http://docs.einsteintoolkit.org/et-docs/ConfiguringMacOSX exactly and everything worked fine until I tried to install the Visit Carpet plugin. This error showed up: ./install:line10: cmake:command not found. Could you please help me with this? Thank you
-Stephen Sheler