[Users] Problem while installing Visit Carpet plugin

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Fri Oct 8 22:57:26 CDT 2010

Stephen

You can use Cactus and run simulations without using VisIt; VisIt is
only required for 3D visualisation. So you may already be done.

The error message you see means very likely that the "cmake" package
has not been installed. If you are using the MacPorts system, then the
command "sudo port install cmake" should do the trick.

If this helps indeed, please let us know, so that we can update the
wiki; you could also update the wiki yourself.

-erik

Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu>   http://www.cct.lsu.edu/~eschnett/