[Users] Meeting minutes

Roland Haas roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu
Mon Oct 25 11:57:13 CDT 2010

Meeting minutes:

Present were: Frank, Tanja, Roland, Bruno, Ian, Peter

* MHD: testing is taking place, all are encouraged to try and run the
hydro-tests in GRHydro using the MHD codebase and Bvec=0
* we originally wanted to release a new version of the toolkit this
week. We will start the process be running the testsuites using the
current codebase to see where we might have to fix things.
* TS assignments (results to be posted on the website/wiki. Frank will
send around a reminder email with more details):
** Ranger: Tanja
** Queenbee: Peter
** Damiana, Kraken: Ian
** Bluedrop: Bruno