[Users] [Commits] [svn:einsteintoolkit] manifest/trunk/ (Rev. 38)

Eric Seidel eric at eseidel.org
Mon Sep 27 21:48:21 CDT 2010

  Ok I revised the comments to be more explanatory, and I ran the entire
file through a tab to space
filter to make sure the formatting looks right again :)

The new patch is a bit bigger because of the formatting, but there are
no changes to the actual code beyond the
original patch. I would like to apply it to the trunk unless there are
any questions or objections.

In addition after applying this patch to GetComponents I would like to
add the git version back to
einsteintoolkit.th. Then after a certain period of time, maybe a month,
we can be certain that everyone using
the trunk will have the git version, and GetComponents can complete its
transition to GitHub, removing the svn
version from Utilities/Scripts.

Eric