[Users] [Commits] [svn:einsteintoolkit] manifest/trunk/ (Rev. 38)

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Mon Sep 27 22:41:24 CDT 2010

Eric

Please apply the patch to the svn version.

Many people update only if they encounter a problem. They don't update
regularly, because this avoids pulling in new bugs. Therefore waiting
a month won't do the trick. We'll have to think of something else,
e.g. an email announcement or somesuch.

-erik

--
Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu>   http://www.cct.lsu.edu/~eschnett/