[Users] Meeting minutes

Roland Haas roland.haas at physics.gatech.edu
Tue Apr 19 18:03:20 CDT 2011

Meeting minutes:

Present were: Frank, Tanja, Roland, Ian, Christian, (and others, Roland
was late for the call)

upcoming ET release:
* TestSuite failures:
** InitExcision: increase tolerance to make testsuite pass
** CarpetReduce testsuite data contains NaNs whose representation
differs from machine to machine. Nothing to be done here.
* code freeze for the toolkit will be (has been) announced
* will release on Thursday
* Christian will write a transition guide for EOS_Omni (remind on after
Friday)

CIGR spring workshop:
* MHD
** divergence cleaning issues to be attended
* microphysics (?)
* refluxing (?)
* invite SpEC researchers
* multipatch hydro (?)

The next ET phone call will be after the APS meeting on May 9th