[Users] Einstein Toolkit Meeting Reminder

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Sun Aug 7 22:57:52 CDT 2011

Hi

Please consider joining the weekly Einstein Toolkit phone call at
10 am US central time on Mondays. As usual, you can find instructions
how to join on the following web site:

   http://einsteintoolkit.org/community/support/

I short: the number is (+1) 225-578-4942 or (+1) 866-573-0359 and
         the conference id is 118682#.

This weeks agenda is 'back to normal'. Points on my agenda are:

- ET long-term release plans
 - Carpet version
 - Simfactory version
 - MHD status by then
 - Refluxing
 - Timing
  - my suggestion:
   - Oct 05th: freeze
   - Oct 12th: release

- CCE documentation
 - needs improvement: wiki page, more examples using _both_ extraction
   methods

- Fall workshop
 - Scope - just to make sure: the current status is to have a 'smaller'
   workshop in the fall, most likely in Baton Rouge, and to plan a
   'larger' one in connection with the APS meeting in the spring 2012
   in Atlanta.
 - Timing
  - my suggestion within week of Oct 31 - Nov 4, probably best
    Mon afternoon (Oct 31) to Thursday noon (Nov 3rd)
 - 1-2 topics to work on
  - possible canditates (please add):
   - whatever (from above list) which didn't make it into the new
     release
   - vector potential for MHD
   - bug-party (number of reported bugs / unreviewed patches rises)
   - general code cleanup, removing unused parameters / functions,
     looking at compiler warnings ect.

Frank