[Users] Intel Compiler Issues

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Tue Aug 9 12:45:07 CDT 2011

Tim

This function is a timing function. The assembler statements has two
outputs, namely the variables a and d. Apparently the compiler doesn't
understand that.

You can manually initialise a and d before the assembler statement to
circumvent this. This is a compiler error; consider reporting it to
Intel.

-erik

Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu>   http://www.cct.lsu.edu/~eschnett/