[Users] Reminder: Cactus support chat

Ian Hinder ian.hinder at aei.mpg.de
Wed Aug 17 07:43:01 CDT 2011

On 17 Aug 2011, at 05:00, knarf at cct.lsu.edu wrote:

> Hi
>
> You are cordially invited to join our weekly Cactus support chat on
> Wednesdays from 9am to 10am CDT/CST (central US timezone).
>
> The chat uses the EVO [1] collaboration software, which requires Java.
> It also requires a valid login, but registration is free at
>   https://evo.caltech.edu/evoGate/Profile/register.jsp
>
> The EVO meeting URL is
>   http://evo.caltech.edu/evoNext/koala.jnlp?meeting=eleBevvsvIa8avaeIl
>
> In addition to the simple chat, EVO also offers audio/video conference
> support as well as a view of remote desktops, which can make resolving
> problems much easier in some cases. However, the typical support chat
> doesn't make use of these additions, so it is ok to join e.g. without
> sound or video support.
>
> The Cactus team
>
> [1] http://evo.caltech.edu/evoGate/

We decided in the ET telecon on Monday that a few of us would get together in this week's support chat and see how much progress we can make with addressing the tickets on trac.einsteintoolkit.org (this includes Cactus tickets as well as other ET tickets).  We will try to close tickets that can be closed and test and apply patches for tickets which have them.  Please consider joining in.

ian.hinder at aei.mpg.de