[Users] Einstein Toolkit bibtex file clean-up

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Fri Aug 26 10:03:26 CDT 2011

I just cleaned up the Einstein Toolkit bibtex file. The most prominent
changes were (a) using consisten entry names if the entry is not in
Spires; I followed the existing convention of inventing a Spires-like
name in this case instead of choosing different format for the entry
name. I also (b) ensured that the eprint entries show up correctly;
Spires splits up eprint entries into eprint, archivePrefix, and
primaryClass, which are unfortunately ignored by most bibtex styles.

I realise in hindsight that this is a substantial change; if you
disagree, I will revert this change, and we can then discuss it.

Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu>   http://www.cct.lsu.edu/~eschnett/