[Users] trac.einsteintoolkit.org not reachable?

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Sat Aug 27 23:58:41 CDT 2011

On Sat, Aug 27, 2011 at 08:43:24PM -0400, Erik Schnetter wrote:
> I can't reach trac.einsteintoolkit.org. Could someone check whether
> this is a server problem?

It seems that somebody/thing stressed the server a lot, but it's too
late for me now to analyze the log files and still make sense. It
doesn't look like an attack, more like an unfortunate accumulation of
legitimate requests, leading to a swapping server. It's still up and
running, fine for now as far as I can tell.

Frank