[Users] highest output frequency for CarpetIOBasic?

Kelly, Bernard J. (GSFC-660.0)[UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND BALTIMORE COUNTY] bernard.j.kelly at nasa.gov
Thu Dec 1 11:13:58 CST 2011

Thanks, Erik & Frank. Roland gave me much the same answer off-list.

As I told Roland, I'll have to check, but that sounds plausible: I
sometimes
am sloppy with my max_refinement_levels. It never occurred to me that
something like this could be a side-effect.

Bernard