[Users] Possible Carpet issue with Maxwell version of ET

Yosef Zlochower yosef at astro.rit.edu
Mon Dec 12 11:45:00 CST 2011

On 12/12/2011 12:11 PM, Erik Schnetter wrote:
> Other causes for a timer interpolation may be a spatial interpolation at
> a time where the coarse grid does not exist, or a reduction operation at
> such a time (e.g. for scalar output).

I haven't declared it with prolongation=none, but I never interpolate
it, reduce it, or sync it.

> How do you declare this variable? You may need to explicitly tell Carpet
> to leave this variable alone, or to report an error when such an
> operation is attempted.

How do I do this?

--
Dr. Yosef Zlochower
Center for Computational Relativity and Gravitation

Office:74-2067
Phone: +1 585-475-6103

yosef at astro.rit.edu

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including
attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it
is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this
information.