[Users] Error in compiling einsteintoolkit on Ubuntu

Peter Diener diener at cct.lsu.edu
Mon Feb 7 13:57:12 CST 2011

Hi,

It looks like the C-preprocessor doesn't produce valid fortran fixed
format code for this file. The corresponding line in AHFinder_int.F
starts with a tab instead of ordinary whitespaces and that seems to
get converted into a single whitespace resulting in the line being
invalid fixed format.

A quick workaround may be to replace the tab with a suitable number of
whitespaces.

Somebody else may know how to tell tcpp-4.4 to handle this correctly.

Cheers,

   Peter