[Users] Error in compiling einsteintoolkit on Ubuntu

Babiuc-Hamilton, Maria babiuc at marshall.edu
Mon Feb 7 13:26:13 CST 2011

I'll install another compiler. Thanks.
I have another question, though. I am trying to compile einsteintoolkit on Ubuntu, with gcc-4.4 compilers and I have this error:
 /home/babiuc/Cactus/configs/einsteintoolkit/build/AHFinder/AHFinder_int.f:1656.3:

  intarea=aux
   1
Error: Non-numeric character in statement label at (1)
/home/babiuc/Cactus/configs/einsteintoolkit/build/AHFinder/AHFinder_int.f:1656.9:

  intarea=aux
         1
Error: Symbol 'ntarea' at (1) has no IMPLICIT type
make[3]: *** [AHFinder_int.F.o] Error 1
make[2]: *** [make.checked] Error 2
 The configuration file is:

CPP = cpp-4.4