[Users] Meeting Reminder

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Mon Feb 14 10:43:24 CST 2011

Dear participants

While many of you were audible loud and clear, some were quite
muffled. It is really difficult to understand people and to
concentrate on this for an hour. As I mentioned, the significant
difference in volume between different speakers presents another
problem.

Please, PLEASE use a good head set for conference calls like this, and
ensure that the audio connection on your laptop is fine.
Alternatively, use the "head set" of a phone.

-erik

Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu>   http://www.cct.lsu.edu/~eschnett/