[Users] reduction in carpet + mismatched declaration in ML_ADMQuantities

heeilkim at gmail.com heeilkim at gmail.com
Fri Jan 7 20:44:55 CST 2011

Thank all for lots of clarifications,

Erik's second comment answers my question. I thought CarpetReduce only
makes weight values of 0 to 1. But it's actually considering the difference
between each level's volume measure (by volume measure, I mean the cube of
cctk_delta_space), so I don't have to include the measure in the definition
of the integrand. So the Method I actually makes Result II.

Hee Il