[Users] Einstein Toolkit Meeting Reminder

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Mon Jul 11 01:29:27 CDT 2011

Hi

Please consider joining the weekly Einstein Toolkit phone call at
10 am US central time on Mondays. As usual, you can find instructions
how to join on the following web site:

   http://einsteintoolkit.org/community/support/

I short: the number is (+1) 225-578-4942 or (+1) 866-573-0359 and
         the conference id is 118682#.

One of the long-lasting items on almost every call agenda has been the
ET paper, and it should be on tomorrows as well. However, realistically
there isn't any chance most of the people who still need to do work for
the paper (which includes myself) will have the opportunity to do so
within the coming week, nor did they apparently do so over the previous
few weeks. Thus, the ET paper will _not_ be part of tomorrows
discussion, but that doesn't mean it has been forgotten. Expect a
'revival' of this in about two weeks.

I didn't hear news about CCE, but with Christian Reisswig being on
vacation we should defer this topic as well.

In addition, I am very short on time this week, so I personally would
favor a very short meeting tomorrow. Thus, I will not put an agenda up
and we will simply go around to give everyone the opportunity to ask
or comment on anything.

Frank