[Users] Scheduling problem in ML_ADMConstraints

Barry Wardell barry.wardell at aei.mpg.de
Sat Jul 16 08:42:58 CDT 2011

On Sat, Jul 16, 2011 at 4:39 AM, Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu>wrote:

> I notice that ML_ADMConstraints is not quite scheduled correctly. It
> is scheduled with the line
>
> schedule group ML_ADMConstraints_group in MoL_PseudoEvolution
>
> which lacks an "after MoL_PostStep", since the ADM variables are
> calculated in MoL_PostStep. However, this line is auto-generated by
> Kranc -- is there a good way to add this "after" modifier?
>
> One work-around would be to schedule an empty group (or a trivial
> routine) in between these two, ensuring their correct order.

I recently encountered a similar difficulty. I wanted Kranc to take care of
which groups to schedule my calculation in, but also wanted to ensure that
it happened after another calculation. I didn't find a solution yet, but
given that there are at least two cases where this would be useful I think
adding something to Kranc would be favorable over a case-by-case
work-around.

Barry