[Users] Scheduling problem in ML_ADMConstraints

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Sat Jul 16 18:46:56 CDT 2011

These lines replace the scheduling in MoL_PostStep with scheduling in
MoL_PseudoEvolution. This saves a significant amount of time, since
MoL_PostStep is executed much more often. They cannot be removed, but
they should not interfere either; the same substitution will work if
the "after" statement is there.

-erik

Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu>   http://www.cct.lsu.edu/~eschnett/