[Users] GetComponents Errors for private thorn

Scott Hawley scott.hawley at belmont.edu
Thu Jul 28 15:42:24 CDT 2011

Hi, I'm trying to add an svn repository for my thorn in my Thornlist file, and it doesn't seem to be working or telling me the nature of the problem:

 % ./GetComponents --debug --verbose ~/ThornLists/ThornListTexMEx

Warning: Nothing will be checked out from svn://svn.belmont.edu/svnrepos/texmex
TexMEx

Is there something besides "debug" and "verbose" that will tell me WHY it won't be checked out?
(I was reading the docs at http://cactuscode.org/documentation/GetComponents.php)

Thanks.
-Scott

PS-
The lines in question are:

# TexMex
!TARGET   = $ARR
!TYPE     = svn
!ANONYMOUS_USER = anonymous
!ANONYMOUS_PASSWORD = anon
!URL      = svn://svn.belmont.edu/svnrepos/texmex
TexMEx

--
Scott H. Hawley, Ph.D. 	 		Asst. Prof. of Physics
Chemistry & Physics Dept       		Office: Hitch 100D