[Users] GetComponents Errors for private thorn

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Thu Jul 28 17:20:09 CDT 2011

On Thu, Jul 28, 2011 at 01:42:24PM -0700, Scott Hawley wrote:
> Hi, I'm trying to add an svn repository for my thorn in my Thornlist
> file, and it doesn't seem to be working or telling me the nature of
> the problem:
>
> Warning: Nothing will be checked out from svn://svn.belmont.edu/svnrepos/texmex
> TexMEx

This indicates that there is no "CHECKOUT" directive, and indeed, there
isn't. Adding this helps. In addition, the directives for an anonymous
user and password don't seem to be necessary, svn doesn't even ask for
that (real public access without 'public password'). I also assume that
you would like to have the thorn in an arrangement directory within the
Cactus tree (and not as thorn within the arrangements directory, so what
I ended up with is:

!CRL_VERSION = 1.0
!DEFINE ROOT = Cactus
!DEFINE ARR  = $ROOT/arrangements
# TexMex
!TARGET   = $ARR
!TYPE     = svn
!URL      = svn://svn.belmont.edu/svnrepos/texmex
!CHECKOUT =
TexMEx/TexMEx

Frank