[Users] ET linking problem related to regex

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Wed Jun 22 11:23:45 CDT 2011

Hi,

On Wed, Jun 22, 2011 at 05:21:55PM +0200, Wolfgang Kastaun wrote:
> During the configure stage, regexp.h was found on the system. I remember
> that Cactus has its own version of regexp, maybe there is a conflict.

Cactus has its own version in case there is non on a system. regexpA is
a symbol from the boost library, so regex.h is probably used from the
boost installation, but boost isn't linked in at link time. A solution
probably involves either to make sure that this regex.h isn't used (did
you specify to use boost, is boost in the INCLUDE_PATH?), or to make
sure that the boost regex implementation is linked in (maybe
-lboost_regex helps).

Frank