[Users] EOS_Omni readtable.f90

Babiuc-Hamilton, Maria babiuc at marshall.edu
Wed Mar 2 15:06:31 CST 2011

Hello

 I have problems compiling the thorn EOS_Omni with an intel compiler and mpich2.
If I use an externally installed hdf5, then the compilation chokes with the error:
Cactus/configs/einsteintoolkit/build/EOS_Omni/nuc_eos/readtable.f90(5): error #7002: Error in opening the compiled module file.  Check INCLUDE paths.   [HDF5]
  use hdf5
------^
If I let hdf5 be built internally, then the compilation goes almost to the end, and quits with the errors:
/Cactus/configs/einsteintoolkit/lib/libthorn_EOS_Omni.a(readtable.F90.o): In function `nuc_eos_readtable_':
/home/babiuc/Cactus/configs/einsteintoolkit/build/EOS_Omni/nuc_eos/readtable.f90:(.text+0x32): undefined reference to `h5lib_mp_h5open_f_'
Do I need extra flags?

Maria