[Users] parameter files

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Wed Mar 2 21:19:40 CST 2011

Maria

I see that you have not received answers to these problems yet.

The AHFinderDirect problem should be solved by a recent change of
Frank Löffler. I don't recall whether you have to update your
parameter file.

The static_tov.par problem is caused by a fundamental change in which
the equation of state is handled. I'm afraid that the documentation
has not yet been updated, but you need to change the parameter file.
I'm not an expert on this, but I'm sure that others on the list can
help out.

The last problem is harmless, you can ignore it. (The weight is never
interpolated in time, it is always set pointwise after regridding.) If
the run encounters nans then the reason is unrelated; my first guesses
would be insufficient resolution near the horizon, problems at the
outer boundary, or a problem with the dissipation settings that
control the singularity inside the horizon. Where is this parameter
file located? Which version of the ET is this?

-erik

Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu>   http://www.cct.lsu.edu/~eschnett/