[Users] parameter files

Frank Loeffler knarf at cct.lsu.edu
Thu Mar 3 09:43:20 CST 2011

Hi,

On Tue, Feb 01, 2011 at 03:00:18PM +0000, Babiuc-Hamilton, Maria wrote:
>   -> Grid function "AHFINDERDIRECT::ahmask" has only 1 active time levels on refinement level 1; this is not enough for time interpolation

Actually, I am a bit puzzled by that. Can you please let us know which
version of einsteintoolkit.th you use (from trunk or from one of the
releases), and if the checkout of AHFinderDirect is up to date?

> static_tov:
> WARNING level 0 in thorn Bindings processor 3 host muci-train01.marshall.edu
>   (line 5193 of /home/babiuc/Einstein_Tooklit/Cactus/configs/einsteintoolkit/build/CactusBindings/Functions/AliasedFunctions.c):
>   -> The function EOS_Omni_GetHandle has not been provided by any thorn in your thornlist
> cactus_ks-mclachlan: /home/babiuc/Einstein_Tooklit/Cactus/configs/einsteintoolkit/build/Carpet/helpers.cc:201: int Carpet::Abort(cGH*, int): Assertion `0' failed.

Assuming you use the release ET_2010_11, you should only have to enable
the thorn EOS_Omni in your parameter file. It's a bit more complicated
if you happen to use the latest development version.

Frank