[Users] [Einstein Toolkit] #315: Cannot cleanup simulations

Ian Hinder ian.hinder at aei.mpg.de
Fri Mar 11 17:21:56 CST 2011

On 11 Mar 2011, at 16:16, Einstein Toolkit wrote:

> #315: Cannot cleanup simulations
> -------------------------+--------------------------------------------------
>  Reporter:  hinder      |       Owner:  mthomas
>      Type:  defect      |      Status:  closed
> Component:  SimFactory  |     Version:
> Resolution:  fixed       |    Keywords:
> Changes (by mthomas):
>
>  * status:  reopened => closed
>  * resolution:  => fixed
>

> Comment:
>
> okay. I've finally corrected this (and fully tested it).
>
> r1282.

This now seems to be working correctly.  Thanks!

Can I make a request that in future, we wait for confirmation from the original reporter that the problem is fixed before closing the ticket in TRAC?  There have been several cases recently where the ticket had to be reopened, perhaps because the problem which was fixed was not exactly the cause of the problem that was reported.  If the ticket is closed, it is very easy to lose track of the issue, and the original reporter might not remember to test the issue and reopen the ticket in that case.

ian.hinder at aei.mpg.de