[Users] Checking out multiple git branches but defaulting to master

Yosef Zlochower yosef at astro.rit.edu
Wed Mar 23 12:57:03 CDT 2011

Hi,

  I have a git repository with multiple branches.
I want to use GetComponents to checkout some of the
branches but also have the repository default to
master.

Right now, the repository will default to the last
branch listed in !REPO_BRANCH, which apparently
cannot be set to master.

--
Dr. Yosef Zlochower
Center for Computational Relativity and Gravitation

Office:74-2067
Phone: +1 585-475-6103

yosef at astro.rit.edu

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE: The information transmitted, including
attachments, is intended only for the person(s) or entity to which it
is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.
Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking
of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this
in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this
information.