[Users] EOS_Omni parameter file conversion guide draft

Erik Schnetter schnetter at cct.lsu.edu
Thu Mar 31 12:14:37 CDT 2011

I began to write an EOS_Omni parameter file conversion guide, mostly
because I needed it myself. I am writing this guide as part of the
EOS_Omni documentation. While writing this guide, I also wanted to
document some of the details of EOS_Omni, and I found some unexpected
behaviour. I attach my current draft; I would appreciate it if someone
with more experience than me could have a look at it, correct the
larger errors, and then commit it to the thorn.

I am particularly confused about the meaning of the *_ini parameters
(nothing in this thorn makes a distinction between initial data and
time evolution), and the meaning of have_temp (which seems to ignore
the temperature either way).

Erik Schnetter <schnetter at cct.lsu.edu>   http://www.cct.lsu.edu/~eschnett/