[Users] outdated version of GetComponents on the einstein toolkit website

Alexander Beck-Ratzka alexander.beck-ratzka at aei.mpg.de
Fri May 20 03:16:31 CDT 2011

On Thursday, May 19, 2011 18:13:48 Bruno C. Mundim wrote:
> Hi Alexander,
>
> where in the website did you get this command?

I have got it from:

http://einsteintoolkit.org/about/

and here at Component Lists and GetComponents. On the main web page of the
Einstein Toolkit (einsteintoolkit.org) I am directed to this "about" page by
the sentence:

[snip]
Please read our pages about the Einstein Toolkit, its governance, and how to
get started with the toolkit for more information.
[snip]

I am afraid, this is really missleading.

Best wishes

Alexander