[Users] outdated version of GetComponents on the einstein toolkit website

Eric Seidel eric at eseidel.org
Sat May 21 11:17:08 CDT 2011

Hi Alexander,

thanks for pointing this out. The correct URL for the ET_2011_05 version of
GetComponents is
https://github.com/gridaphobe/CRL/raw/ET_2011_05/GetComponents. For now,
we're keeping
a script in the former path to GetComponents, to point users to the new
location $CACTUS_ROOT/bin/GetComponents.

I don't think I have commit rights to the ET website, so can someone fix the
offending link on
einsteintoolkit.org/about?

Eric